Thursday, July 14, 2011

Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows part 2 Premiere Night

IT ALL ENDS!!!!!

Finally Harry Potter franchise has come to the end, after waiting for 10 years. Imagine, I'm only 13 years old when first Harry Potter film came out and now I already turn to 23. It is remarkable!.Nevertheless, watching premiere for this movie it is something I always want, the premiere night full of events from various organization such YUBERACTIVE, AMP Radio Networks, Cinema Online and Galaxie Magazine. Besides, there are people came wearing Harry Potter customs, they are truly Harry Potter fan.


Me and my sister try out Harry Potter customs. Nice!


Met Severus Snape, cool huh?, but shorter than me, weird!


Met another Death Eater and Bellatrix Lestrange, coooool!

YUBERACTIVE gave a few gift away.


Guess woe they are?


p/s: i'll make sure that i watch Harry Potter over and over and over again. mark my word

1 comment: